Wednesday, June 9, 2021

MY RED PAPAYA

 As part of my consolidation exercise, I am going to reduce the number of blogs.

This posting "RED PAPAYA" is transferred and translatedfrom my Malay  Blog  Dusunkota. It will be deleting the blog.

On 2019 Mac, I bought some papaya seeds from Lazada. I was surprise to receive about 100 seeds for the price that I had paid. I planted  for 3 trees, normally I double the seeds and  discard the extra.

When it fruited, it was a regret because the fruits were small.




From my other blog..

Pada bulan Mac 2019, saya membeli biji betik dari L, dan apabila post sampai, saya terkejut kerana mendapat benih yang banyak, hampir 100 biji. Saya cuma boleh bertanam 3 pokok, kerana kawasan rumah kecil.



Benih baru di semai, kita tungga bila dia berbuah..

No comments:

Post a Comment