Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Home Garden

Late Jan 2013, I had planted a couple of fruit tree behind my house.

I have a mango tree and guava. I bought at from an Orchard in Sungai Buloh at the price of RM25 each. It was rather expensive, but I like it as the guava had started to bear fruit.


Planting the mango tree was done in a simplified way. I know, I was suppose to prepare the planting hole a month in advance. A hole of 2 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet. Separate the top soil from the rest, and get more top soil. Mix the top soil with organic fertilizer in the ratio of 2 to 1. Fill up the hole with the mixture and leave it to mature for 1 month.

After a month, buy the mango and let it adjusted with the local situation for a week. Then, remove the plastic container, dig a hole just enough to fit the seedling and plant it. Then water it generously.

Watering have to be done daily for 1 month.    


video on how to plant mango tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment